September is always my favourite month of the year, cos’ it’s my birthday month! Yoo Hoo! And I cannot believe I am in my thirties now *OMG* However, I truly feel like I am at the prime of my life at the moment.
Here are 15 reasons of why turning 31 is all fabulous!
- I finally stop trying to “find myself” and realize I am right HERE.
- As a married woman with 2 kids, I feel settled and happier than ever.
- I truly appreciate the value of good friendship.
- I feel more confident.
- I have traveled enough to know that the world is so big and I need to travel more.
- I can afford to buy beautiful things.
- I am finally good in controlling my own emotion. Well, most of the time.
- I can cook (more than instant noodles).
- I feel capable of being a good mother.
- I have learnt to say NO and express myself better.
- I can curl and manage my hair so much better now.
- I know exactly what to wear.
- Did somebody just said sexual peak?
- I made peace with all the stupid things that I have done and bad decisions I have made in the past.
- I have got a whole new decade ahead. And this time, I am prepared.
Oh well, tonight I celebrated a wonderful start of a new chapter of life with all the beautiful and important person in my life.
I am so grateful that life has been good to me in every possible way. I’ve been the most fortunate people I’ve ever heard of.
Thank you very much for all the love and support that you have given me.
I am forever grateful.
*What? My birthday wish? I wish I could continue blogging, even though my life commitment and limited free time doesn’t really allow me to do so. But I truly wish that I can keep this sharing platform as a self expression and creative outlet. Please show your love and support by liking my FACEBOOK PAGE or SHARE MY POST or COMMENT at the column below. Thank you!